Monday, January 7, 2013

Bows with Pops of Pink

This cardigan is so adorable with the sequin bows, and this time around I really wanted to let it stand out.  I paired it with a basic black dress, and added some fun pops of color to make the outfit a little more me.

Cardigan: J Crew (other bow options here and here)
Blouse: Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Dress: New York & Co (similar here and here)
Shoes: Nine West (similar here and here)
Bag: c/o Ann Taylor (similar here and here)
Necklace: Ily Couture
Bracelets: J Crew, c/o Sira & Mara

41 comments:

1. I love this sweater..mines been on repeat a lot lately too! love how u styled it this time :)

XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you layered your chambray under the dress - definitely need to try this as I'm attempting to wear my dresses more this winter...great inspiration!

www.pennypincherfashion.com

ReplyDelete
  3. Tara you are so cute. Actually, you are adorable! That sweater is freaking sweet and I LOVE how you styled it!
    adoredlife.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  4. That cardigan is just adorable! Love how you layered the chambray shirt under the dress.

-Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

ReplyDelete
  5. so smitten by this cardigan. It's the perfect layering piece for a classic dress!

ReplyDelete
  6. very cute layering - love the pop of pink!

ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely LOVE the pop of pink against the neutral outfit. beautiful, tara!

ReplyDelete
  8. Love that bow sweater! You look so cute!

xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

9. Happiness At Mid LifeJanuary 7, 2013 at 10:30 AM

The bow sweater is adorable & Love the pops of pink!

Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

ReplyDelete
  10. Love the outfit, especially the cardigan. Isn't it so versatile!!!

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

ReplyDelete
  11. i was SO tempted to buy that cardi! you look so cute!

xoxo, jenn
    the stylish housewife

12. Ginny.mossman@doane.eduJanuary 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I love this and am wearing similar pieces today, but without the chambray. Love this and think I'll add the chambray next time!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, I'm obsessed with that cardi! Still bummed I didn't get one. I love it with a dress.

ReplyDelete
  14. That cardigan is SO CUTE! I love it with the pink accents.

creamyclothes.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit combination with a pop of pink through your accessories and nail polish.

www.petitestyleonline.com

ReplyDelete
  16. ohmygoodness that sweater is just TOO cute!! loving this outfit lady!

xo,Taylor
    iLikeMyClothesTaylored.blogspot.com

17. Ashliegh JarzenskiJanuary 7, 2013 at 2:47 PM

this cardigan is beyond precious! want want want!

www.darlingprepster.blogspot.com

18. becauseshannasaidsoJanuary 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

One of my faves from J.Crew....wish I got it when it was on sale....now it's all gone!!!

19. Great Layers!!
    Meredith
    createthatoutfit.com

ReplyDelete
  20. I love that you paired a denim shirt underneath the dress! Very unexpected, I wouldn't have ever thought to do that. Well done!

ReplyDelete
  21. oh my goodness... those bows are so sweet!

ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh... the cardigan! Cutest thing ever, I need it! I love how it really stands out with the rest of the outfit, and then the pops of pink for some personality! Great look!
    xx
    Lia
    www.smartnsnazzy.com

ReplyDelete
  23. Love the bows on your cardigan!! :)

xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

ReplyDelete
  24. That cardigan paired with the pink is just darling!

www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com
    www.daisyraeboutique.com

ReplyDelete
  25. Ooh I love the mix of the dainty bows with that rockin pink snakeskin clutch! Great combo!!

26. such a cute cardigan on you!! xo

ReplyDelete
  27. I love this cardigan and the pops of pink are perfect!

Tara
    Penniless Socialite
    Enter to Win Ad Space!

ReplyDelete
  28. I agree, that cardigan is too cute! I also got the pave' link bracelet finally...I bit the bullet when they had the 30% off sale :)

ReplyDelete
  29. The bow cardi is so fun! Great look.
    Myah
    thehappyhealthywholegirl.blogspot.com
    identifemi.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  30. that cardigan is WAYYY adorable!!

xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

ReplyDelete
  31. Love the cardigan - great styling job with the pink pops! You look very professional yet cute and stylish!
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  32. Love the cardigan and how you styled it with the dress and chambray!!
    xoAmy
    www.dreamingincashmere.com

33. FierceandFashionableJanuary 8, 2013 at 1:13 AM

I still love and want this cardigan! What a great piece. Love the necklace too!

Michelle

Fierce & Fashionable

34. Boardwalks &amp; BoulevardsJanuary 8, 2013 at 3:04 AM

Cute sweater! Love how you added the pop of color to this neutral outfit!

- Kaitlyn

Boardwalks & Boulevards

ReplyDelete
  35. Kicking myself for not snagging that sweater! Love how you styled it here (too!)

Chelsea
    Haute Child in the City

ReplyDelete
  36. That bow cardigan is the cutest! Love how you styled it :)

Annie

The Other Side of Gray

ReplyDelete
  37. Your blog is so cute! And I love love the bow cardigan. :)
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

ReplyDelete
  38. I love this outfit, Tara! the layering is just perfect :)

Blogging tips