Green hair is gorgeous, and you don’t need to be Aquaman to sport the color of emerald seas.
Green Hair Styles and Trends
1.Eye-Catching Deep Basil Green Bob
Add some green depth to your regular bob with this deep basil color partnered with chopped-off bangs for a trendy twist.
2. Make Mine Mint and Layered Long
Spice up your long tresses with a layered look and then partner with fresh mint green. Looks as refreshing as iced tea in summer.
3. Enchanting Wavy Myrtle Green Hair
With Sabrina, the Teenage Witch back causing some magical havoc to local night viewing, brew your kind of magic and mystery with some myrtle green hair. Add allure to your long locks with some loose waves and wear freely.
4. Fresh Shoulder-Length Sea Foam Hair
Channel your inner siren minus the sultriness with cool-to-the-eyes seafoam green. A middle parting makes the messy hairstyle a little bit more fitting for the boardroom.
5. Retro Punk Style Neon Green Hair
“Frankie Goes to Hollywood” retro styling with this disco green neon hair. It may look more fitting ina Chelsea bar or New York club, but enjoy the attention and the personal statement of style.
6. Attention-Grabbing Fishtail Braid in All the Right Hues
Cannot make up your mind whether you look better in shamrock or emerald? Or is green your favorite color and you want some leprechaun luck? Don’t worry, go for the hues an attention-getting green hair that has it all.
What tempers the style enough not to be too extreme is the extended length plus the more sober fishtail braid. Wear your curls loosely and messy if you want a more relaxed look.
7.Punky Sage and Easy Styling
You want your color, but you don’t want the fuss? Then go for sage which is a more tempered green hue and then partner with a punky and ultra-short undercut.
Bring your best attitude too!
8. Cute Modern Teal in Straight Bob and Bangs
Be straightforward and direct in all the things that you want, including the chopped off bangs. The bob is modern and messy with a finger-combed look. Add product for volume if you have beautiful hair.
But with dark teal, your green hair becomes gorgeously stunning.
9. Ever Youthful Emerald in Long and Wavy
Be forever young with the green emerald locks that can truly bewitch the unwary.
10. Romantic Multi-Toned Back Braids
Add some green streaks to your long and wavy curls. Here we can see lime, emerald, and a touch of sage. Complete the look with a braid worn loosely, and then pull some strands for a romantic and soft look.
11.Gentle Curls with Dark Cyan Edges
Soften long locks with more delicate curls and then lock in interest with deep cyan color. You get your green without being too loud about it.
12. Casual Twist in Minty Green
Casual Fridays can mean a grocery store trip. Simply gather and twist.
13. Stunning and Pretty Pigtails in Neon Green
Pigtails get a futuristic touch in really bright neon green.
14. Striking Multi-Hued Green Hair
Go for a layered and edgy asymmetrical haircut in different hues of green. It’s a perfect hairstyle with a great cut and even greater color.
15. Retro Low Bun with Straight-Edge Bangs
Tone down bright Paris green hair with a simple low bun and straight bangs. Wear loose and free.
16. Easy Shaggy Harlequin Green Hair
Go for comfort with a layered shag.
17. Gorgeous Curls in Mint and Lime
It’s not a drink, but the colors look elegant and beautiful.
18. High Pony Tail and Hanging Loose
Two-toned green in Lime and Aqua but worn in an easy freestyle.
19. Beautiful One-Sided Teal
Wear long hair in a one-sided and soft look.
20. Comfortable and Pretty Emerald Streaks in a Loose Braid
Enjoy your weekend with this loose braid.
21. All The Irish in You
Go for Auburn and emerald – both at the same time.
22. Cute Cyan with Soft Elegant Curls
Who said you couldn’t be charming and elegant at the same time? Go for the color and the look.
23. Two-Toned Hair in Teal and Black
Growing out, coloring can be dressed up with some soft curls.
24. Cute Layered Cut in Deep Emerald
So pretty and sweet – great color for a cute layered shaggy haircut.
25. Simple Teal in Shoulder-Length Hair
No need to go full radical. Get your simple green in teal.
26. Wild Greens in a Messy But Flirty Style
Go, wildflower, child!
27. Divine and Beautiful Waves for Ultra Long Cyan and Mint Tresses
Channel your inner goddess with this perfect look.
28. Shoulder-length Wavy Tresses
Katy Perry looks fresh and vibrant in this deep Paris green hair color. Give yourself the same boost.
29. Eye-Catching Long and Curly with Greed Edges
Something simple but spectacular.
30.Stunning Short Bob with Bangs
Deep green hair looks so pretty sleek with this short wavy bob.
31. Feminine and Flirty Ribbon Twists
Give a new twist to twists with ribbon twists.
Simply take strands together and tie up. Have a friend over to help you out.
32. Dark Beehive with Green Roots
Two buns make a difference.
33. Cyan Radical
Dark and blue cyan gives an edgy vibe.
34. Green Balayage for Long Hair
Make a new green experience with balayage coloring.
35. Elegant Retro One-Sided Bangs
Go mysterious with this style.
36. Simple Layered Hair
Keep a simple and comfortable style for easy upkeep.
37. Straight Bob in Bright Neon
A big hit of brightness.
38. Twisted Sea Green Hair
39. Silvery Cyan
Wear long with layered edges for volume.
40. Cute One-Sided Clipped Style
Go easy on yourself. Have great color with comfortable styling.
41. Casual Ponytail Shoulder-Length Locks with a Messy Bun
42. Eye-Catching Purple and Green Braided Curls
43. Punky Neon Green is a Go
Shoulder-length hair can have a modern twist with some neon green.
44. Soft and Easy Curls with Black Roots
45. Elegant French Twist for Cyan
Feminine and romantic, florals are great. Make it even better with a French twist and a few stray locks.
46. One-sided Asymmetrical Emerald Green Hair
Edgy look for long tresses.
47. Punky Olive Green Hair
48. Stylish Dark Cyan with Soft Curls
Trendy and hip style and color for the hipster in you.
49. Messy Bun in Lime, Mint, and Citron
A refreshing mix of green hues is perfectly topped in a messy bun that is perfect for lazy Sunday mornings.
50. Behind-the-Ear Sleek and Smooth
51. Cute and Messy Mint with Double Buns
52. Teal for Maisie Williams
53. Two Tones in Gray and Olive
A little understated can speak louder than neon.
This may be extreme balayage with black and gray and then soft olive green edges, but it works.
54.Layered in Mint
Spice up your long tresses with a layered look and then partner with cool mint green. Looks as refreshing as iced tea in summer.
55. Layered Shag in Aqua
56. One-sided Bangs
57. Cute Short and Messy Bob
58. Fresh Lime Green Freely Loose
59. Sleek Shoulder-length Green Hair with Dark Roots
If you are growing out a color but want some excitement, go for the green.
60. Neon Green with Side Braiding
61. Checking Out Styles
If you want to see for yourself how color and cut will work out, maybe this can be your style?
62. Comfortable Long Locks in Green
63. Beautiful and Elegant Waves
Wear your hair long and loose but soften the curls. Green is silvery and shiny and compliments the style.
64. Sunflowers for Shoulder-Length Hair in Teal
Dress up with some sunflower pins.
65. Side Bangs for Sleek and Silky Long Hair
66. Easy and Messy Small Bun in Mint Green
You want some laid back days so keep long mint green hair in a messy twist.
67. Comfortable Braided Back Fishtail
You can be casual or relaxed about braids.
68. Green and Blonde Streaks Mash Up
Enjoy the skater life.
69. Casual Neon Green Side Bun
70. Messy and Feminine Dark Emerald with Waterfall Bangs
The style has the right touch of romantic messiness.
71. Aqua Fishtail with Large Braiding
72. Easy Bun or Feminine Braids?
Multi-hued greens look good in either a braid or twisted in a bun.
73. High Bun Gray Hair with Faded Green Edges
74. Trendy Brushed Up in Lime
Rocker chic and biker glamor perfect for you.
75. High Ponytail Twisted in a Messy Bun
76. Feminine Long Braids in Multi-hued Green
77. Sexy Waves in Deep Emerald
78. Retro Waves for Long Shiny teal Green Hair
Go serious with classic wavy hair that evokes 1950s Hollywood glamor.
79. Extreme Curls
80. Messy Modern Rocker Green Hair
Enjoy the wild feeling of curls loose and free.
81. Intricate Aqua and Seafoam Braided Look
Tie up this gorgeously colored hair with an intricate braid that highlights the multi-hues and the ravishing length.
82. Messy Bun in Lime, Mint, and Citron
A refreshing mix of green hues is perfectly topped in a messy bun that is perfect for lazy Sunday mornings.
83.Beautiful Long and Wavy Hair in Mint
The color is youthful and refreshing. Long and wavy tresses complete the beautiful image.
84. Iconic Black and Neon Green Style
Go modern and glam with the contrasting colors and a loose and messy hairstyle.
85. Cute Cyan with Rough-edged Modern Style
Be young and trendy with a razor-edged cut. Be sweet with cyan and black colors.
86. Messy Shamrock Wavy Green Hair
Go Irish green with waves. Finger comb to give a messy vibe.
87. Elegant Deep Teal in Long and Soft Curls
Dress up your long locks in soft curls and then add streaks of deep teal for a regal look.
88. Asymmetrical Emerald Hip
Go hip and modern in bright emerald and an asymmetrical one-sided cut.
89. Curly Shoulder-Length Light Neon Green Hair
Soften neon green hair with soft curls and a lighter hue.
90. Sleek and Smooth with Asymmetrical Length
Go for a chopped-off look and then flip out the edges to give this elegant haircut an edgy and funky finish.
91. Two-Toned Green Hair in Lime and Emerald
Perk up green hair with two hues of green.
92. Cute and Perky Sea Green Shag with Bangs
Be a little more laid back and comfortable with a layered shaggy haircut in seafoam and emerald.
93.Bright and Bold
Go full neon in different colors and don’t forget green. 94. Beautiful Soft Curls in Chartreuse and Turquoise
Two tones are better than one.
95. Elegant Long Sleek Apple Green Hair
Sweet apple green is dressed up to the nines.
96. Edgy Chopped Off Bangs and Uneven Edges
Great color for an edgy cut.
Whether you want some punky rebel vibe, a full personal statement of style or some comfortable but edgy styling – the color and the cut are perfect for each other.
97. Stunning Senegalese Twists in Balayage Green
A color and hairdo fit for a queen. Dress up a protective style such as Senegalese twists in a balayage of green hues, from deep olive to Chartreuse and mint.
Stunning and majestic, the style is perfect for black tie or when you need to be the center of all the attention like the red carpet.
98. Cute in a Middle Part and Aqua Green Hair
Keep it simple but sweet.
We all know that growing out color can be a little hard on you and your style. So keep the attention away from your hair roots with this perky and cute haircut.
99. Neon Green Layered Do
Layer it up and go crazy with the color.
Color can be rough on your hair. So while you are waiting for it to rest and relax, settle for a layered look and wear loose and free. You can also cut some front fringe if you want to add depth.
100. Romantic Chartreuse and Emerald in a Pretty Big Braid
Soft and romantic braid can soften the bright colors.
Wear your bright greens in a soft and comfortable style such as a crown of braids. Add more interest with fringe.