Platinum blonde has again come to the attention of the stylists. This color is not easy to achieve, especially if you are a brunette, but it seems that the beautiful Kylie Jenner has managed to adopt it already and to wear it as if she had this look since the beginning of the world. She is not the only one sporting this hair color with pride and grace.
Platinum blonde is a hair color that brings us to the classic, aristocratic beauty of the Hollywood Golden Age stars, but unfortunately it is not easy to wear.
Kylie Jenner Brought Platinum Blonde Back
Although she is no Mother of Dragons, Kylie Jenner is undoubtedly a trendsetter. In addition, because she has adopted the platinum blonde shade, we will probably start to see it more often around us. She wore extensions and wigs before, but now she took a radical step and chose to dye her hair completely. We imagine that it was not easy to get that perfect shade of platinum blonde. However, with an army of stylists to back her up, the mission was certainly much easier.
Although she has dark skin and her hair is naturally brunette, Kylie has fulfilled her desire to be among the platinum blondes. Although she was initially undecided, it seems that it eventually she went on with the hair change and does not seem at all dissatisfied with the outcome.
- A full head of platinum blonde
2. Honey platinum blonde on long, wavy hair
3. White hair with very subtle pastel highlights
4. Platinum hair with dark roots
5. Platinum hair with shades of butter
6. Pearl platinum long hair with waves
7. A hair that’s almost white
8. Surreal shiny white hair with bangs
9. A creamy type of platinum hair
10. When beige and white nuances meet
Platinum Blonde is Not for Everyone
Unfortunately, if you are not one of the Kardashian sisters, platinum blonde can prove to be a real nuisance, at least until you get exactly that distinctive shade that all women dream of. Of course we’d all like Marilyn Monroe’s look, but how many of us will get there without burning our hair? In addition, platinum hair does not go for absolutely any type of complexion.
Stylists say you have to have two important features to carelessly wear such hair shade. Namely, you have to be young and it is absolutely imperative for your skin to be impeccable. This color highlights virtually any imperfections, making wrinkles, zits and black dots more visible. Although it’s not necessarily a rule (as you’ve seen in Kylie’s case), platinum blonde is more for people with very light complexion and blue or green eyes.
Let us not forget that platinum hair is discouraging for some other reason as well. The reason is maintenance. The latter should be done regularly, because nothing looks more vulgar than visible black roots, which contrasts strongly with the pale color of the hair dye.
These are just a few ideas to keep in mind if you are tempted to dye your hair such light shade. Before you make a drastic change, try a wig and decide if you are right or wrong with this color!
11. Amazing mix of white and champagne
12. Very light blonde with platinum tone
13. Shades of platinum white and beige
14. Dark hair gradually transforming into white hair
15. Platinum silver hair with highlights
16. The hair color of Mother of Dragons
17. Ashy roots turn lighter to the ends
18. Icy blonde on medium long hair
19. Frosted shade of blonde on short hair
20. A cold type of blonde hair
Is Platinum Hair Suited for You?
Before dyeing your hair, you should just think of trendy hair colors. You should think whether or not a specific color matches your complexion. One simple trick that you can use is to think which color have the clothes that suit you best. In case your answer contains cold colors, such as blue, white or gray, then platinum blonde might be for you.
A hairdresser will know best to guide you and recommend the right shades. Even so, keep in mind the main guidelines. Namely, ideally your skin should be light, in shades of pink beige, light pink or pearl shades.
One more thing to consider before dyeing your hair in such light shade is your facial physiognomy. If you have a wide face, then a darker hair color would suit you better. But if you have an oval face or contoured cheekbones, this type of blonde will benefit you, because the light color gives the impression of volume, so it will amplify the sensation of its size.
21. Ash brown low lights and platinum highlights
22. Golden platinum chosen by a celebrity
23. White hair with a tint of pastel pink
24. Platinum hair with yellowish parts
25. Buttery color for a flowy hairstyle
26. Sandy hair with platinum blonde highlights
27. Even light blonde long hair
28. Ash brown and light ash toning
29. A combination of cold and warm shades of blonde
30. The feeling of natural light blonde hair
Switching to Platinum Blonde is a Commitment
Switching from one hair color to another is a fairly simple process these days. However, if you want this process to come out 100% well, it is preferable to take certain elements into account. Considering the wide variety of hair bleaching products, many women opt to dye their hair at home with the help of their best friend.
Choose the type of platinum shades carefully. Ask for someone’s advice before you decide. So many possibilities can be really intimidating and you can go for something that does not fit you in the end. Take into account the color, texture and condition of your hair and buy a product that will not destroy your capillary adornment. Do not choose the same shade your friends use – even if it suits them well, for you it can have dramatic effects.
31. Kirsten Stewart went platinum for a good reason
32. Really short celebrity hairstyle dyed platinum
33. Golden platinum to creamy hair color
34. The perfect shades of champagne hair
35. Silver highlights compliment a creamy blonde
36. Platinum blonde on a wavy medium hairstyle
37. Jennifer Lawrence sports an amazing shade of platinum blonde
38. Jennifer Lawrence portrayed with almost white hair
39. Very light blonde with tints of champagne
40. The true platinum blonde hair trendsetter
Go Platinum Blonde All the Way
These days, becoming a full on blonde has become a fashion statement. Blondes on the runway mostly wear platinum and gray blonde hair, shades that are in vogue this spring and this year overall.
In Germany, blonde is the most coveted and cherished hair color. Blondes and future blondes are the majority of women who frequently go to hair salons in Germany. Blonde hair can be dyed in many different shades, and this gives women infinite possibilities to individualize their hair color. Highlights can be added to create the impression of volume, and the choice of a blonde shade may range from platinum blonde to dark blonde. Everything is possible and everything is allowed.
If you also want to be fashionable this season, you should be inspired by the blonde models of a very light blonde that present the creations of Balenciaga and Chanel all over the world.
Taking a look back, let’s remember that in 2009, the spectacular blonde hair of Agyness opened the show. A year later in New York, the “blondes in space” were the hottest topic of the moment and delighted the audience. Jil Sander has especially grabbed attention with fully faded hair perfectly matched to a simplistic style.
41. Hair so platinum it’s white
42. Blonde hair embellished with a pastel blend
43. Platinum highlights flow from ash brown roots
44. Platinum blonde goes for short hair just as well
45. Kylie Jenner sports straight, short platinum blonde hair
46. Light champagne hue for a popular celebrity
47. Curly hair can be dyed in a light shade too
48. A smile that matches the color of hair
49. Gwen Stefani looking incredible with blonde hair of her choice
50. Really long white hair with ash brown roots
How Switching to Platinum Blonde Can Change Your Life
Being blonde is highly addictive – Once you’ve decided to get platinum hair, you’ll become obsessed by it being perfect. You will waste a lot of time planning the next dyeing and discoloration session, and even more time choosing the right hair products for you. Your bathroom cabinet will look like a blonde hair shop, and your wardrobe will be transformed in order to match your blonde hair.
Platinum blonde hair must be cared for – This light hair shade should look impeccably 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, that is, always. You can not dye your hair once and then just give up. When you do not take care of this nuance, the effects can be disastrous. Besides the fact that your hair will be affected without a proper care routine, your whole image will appear to be unkempt.
Your makeup routine will change – Platinum hair will change your entire makeup routine. Your skin foundation should be lighter in color than your complexion, and the shades of orange and copper must be avoided in case of using blush. When you don’t know what to do, choose red lipstick and black eyeliner with confidence, because they fit perfectly to platinum blonde hair.
You will feel like another person – This hair color will make you feel different. Your face will be much brighter, and you will be happier and more confident. Even if it’s not a natural look, blonde hair will most probably make you look great.
51. When champagne and buttermilk are combined
52. Platinum brown roots grow out white hair
53. Platinum blonde with golden undertones
54. Evenly bleached and colored creamy blonde hair
55. Short hair is the easiest to turn white
56. Pastel toning looks wonderful on platinum hair
57. An icy nuance of butter blonde
58. Butter blonde platinum styled in an updo with braids
59. The whitest platinum hair there is
60. Christina Aguilera is a fan of platinum hair too
Purple Shampoo – The Best Ally of Blonde Hair
White, platinum blonde, gray hair, all these are cold shades which don’t look good in combination with yellow or orange. However, bleached hair tends to have such hues. Even platinum hair can become yellowish in time. This is very unpleasant, so you should know that a way to escape this nightmare is to use purple shampoo.
Purple shampoo will not cost you a fortune and it is not hard to find. The reason why this works is based on simple color knowledge. What purple does is to neutralize yellow. So, if you have platinum hair, silver or any blonde hue with cold tones, you need to use purple shampoo. Purple shampoo is part of that category of products that is overlooked precisely on the basis that the promise seems too beautiful to be considered applicable.
The only warning with purple shampoo would be to not exceed the amount of time recommended on the packaging. You can wake up with violet strands of hair instead of the gorgeous platinum blonde shade you dream of.
Last but not least, it is recommend to alternate the use of violet shampoo with another product that meet the needs of your hair type.
61. Ash blonde serves as base for a lighter blonde
62. Platinum meets ash blonde
63. Platinum hair color with golden tints
64. Incredible light hair done without a stain
65. More than one shade of ash
66. Professional dye job with a complex colored pattern
67. Rich highlights and undertones for cold skin types
68. Blend white hair with ash blonde into braids
69. Golden-ish platinum hair is also a thing
70. Frosty blonde shade styled in a trendy way
Clothes That Highlight Very Light Hair
For every peculiarity of your body, face, skin, hair color you choose to wear, there are a number of tricks that make you feel great and emphasize the unique beauty you have.
Every shade of hair has certain colors of clothing that highlight it. What you need to do is dress for your hair color and your overall look.
If you’ve opted for a blonde with cool reflections, you can wear tightly colored items, especially red and royal blue, and they will fit you very well.
Black is suitable for everyone, especially for platinum-haired blondes. As Karl Lagerfeld said, “One is never over-dressed or under dressed with a Little Black Dress.”
White and champagne tones will create a beautiful harmony with warm hair reflexes and an elegant look. Ideal for these light shades is to wear accessories that create color contrast.
Mustard – is a perfect color for blondes with warm reflections. This color works very well in combination with brown clothing.
Blue with pink – If you are more daring and want to be in the spotlight, try a combination of pale pink or fuchsia with a pair of denim blue jeans.
71. Very light and natural wavy hair
72. Light hair that’s not quite colorless
73. Platinum shade with a delicate yellow tint
74. Perfection achieved from the roots down
75. Shiny blonde with discreet tints
76. Ashy and cold tones for long hair
77. A blonde so bright it hurts the eyes
78. Wonderful waterfall like hair in luminous platinum shades
79. White to golden platinum rich hair with curls
80. Champagne hair is a shade of platinum
81. Ash platinum beige on medium long hair
82. Immaculate perfection achieved with platinum blonde
83. Short hairstyle dyed white blonde
84. Icy white and cold brown roots
85. Perfect hair coloring that promotes platinum blonde shades
86. Silver blonde with platinum highlights
87. Yellow undertones complimented by white highlights
88. White hair, don’t care
89. Short pixie cut highlighted by platinum silver hair
90. White hair and beige undertones
91. Silver or gray type of blonde
92. Half white, half brown hair
93. Immaculate white hair looks unreal
94. Buttermilk hair is very close to platinum
95. Breathtaking braided white hair with serious length
96. Daenerys Targaryen sets the perfect example for platinum hair
97. Ashy brown tones turn lighter with the balayage technique
98. A tint of beige on white hair
99. Icy hair color that compliments a glowing face
100. Ombre look achieved with the lightest of blondes
101. Pixie cut looks best with silver highlights
102. Tanned skin and white hair mixed together
Men prefer blondes, which could explain why Hollywood has embraced a new trend in hairstyle, namely platinum blonde. Stylists from big fashion houses promote platinum hair. Moreover, a lot of celebrities have “enlightened” the red carpet with platinum hair, as white as ice or in shades of champagne. While some women may want to hide their white hairs immediately, more and more celebrities have embraced this color.
However, we shouldn’t forget that platinum blonde comes with major challenges and not everyone can benefit from it. Because now you know this color is pretentious, even if adorable, you have to think twice before attempting to become an Ice Queen or Mother of Dragons.